This is a non-profit certification organization that helps ensure that you have access to trusted and trained cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for these industries. This site will provide information on the industry standards and certifications.
Water Damage Links
- Water Damage Prevention Tips
- Water Damage Recovery Guide
- Preventing Water Damage in your home.
- Preventing Water Damage at your business.
- A Consumer Guide for the Recovery of Water-Damaged Traditional and Digital Prints
Mold Information Links
- Environmental Protection Agency: Mold Resources
- A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home
- Should I use bleach to clean up mold?
- What are the main ways to control moisture in your home?
Fire Damage Links
- Handling Smoke Damage after a Fire
- U.S. Fire Administration Safety Campaigns
- What to do after a fire, a quick reference guide
- Fire Prevention Tips
- Installing and Testing Smoke Detectors
- FOR KIDS: Home Fire Escape Plan Worksheet
- Plan a Home Fire Drill